Breath Therapy

"Breath Therapy is a highly personal, experiential process that uses specific breathing techniques to clear out physical, mental and emotional blocks or stresses. This is a safe and proven method of utilizing simple breathing practices to quickly and easily enter into a non-ordinary state of consciousness. This trance state allows unconscious and previously repressed thoughts and emotions to rise to the surface for release and integration….and works on the principle that there is a direct connection between the psychological, emotional, spiritual and physical well-being and the openness of the breath," as stated by Integrative Concepts, LLC, from where I earned my certification in this modality.   

Here's just one reason to breath properly:  Every day, approximately 70% of the toxins in your body are released through your breath.  The remaining 30% are released through urination, defecation and perspiration.  

Individuals as well as groups (corporations and nonprofit organizations) benefit from Breath Therapy sessions.  Come to my space or I will travel to yours for group work.

 

 

Benefits Include:

  • Detoxify and release toxins

  • Release tension

  • Relieve pain

  • Strengthen the immune system

  • Improve quality of the blood

  • Assist in weight control and smoking cessation

  • Boost energy levels and improve stamina